Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Vintage Jewelry Sellers on Etsy w/5 Sales or Less

I will be promoting and highlighting Etsy Sellers w/5 sales or less here on my blog - all of the sellers are seasoned sellers of vintage jewelry and most are collectors as well - please be sure to check out their stores and bring them business when you can.

If you want to be added to the list, just email to let me know.

~~~ 05-27-09 My 2nd Featured Etsy Seller is ~~~

LoveOldStuff2
loveoldstuff2.etsy.com

Her inventory is affordable vintage costume and sterling silver jewelry both signed and unsigned. Her customer service is #1 and she stands behind what I sell, as she has been selling for about 10 years

Gerry's Watermellon Cameo

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of vintage jewelry and love to collect them... Thanks for sharing this information!!

    ReplyDelete